The role works to ensure that there is clear communication of progress on the account to the agency team.
- Responsible for account support systems; budget, traffic, scripts, presentations, creative references, and status reports.
- Builds and maintains good, long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Teams with the account, planning, creative and other teams.
- Develops understanding of client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Hunger, passion and drive to succeed in client servicing within advertising.
- 1 years’ experience working as an Account Executive within an advertising agency, experience with Multinational Clients is preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
About MullenLowe China
MullenLowe China is a creatively driven integrated communication agency under MullenLowe Group network. We are well recognized by marketing professions and peers with proven record in creativity and effectiveness. We are ranked as ‘Top Client Satisfaction’, ‘Top Effie Index’ and winner of renowned international and local awards, including Cannes, OneShow, D&AD, Longxi, etc.
We are dedicated in building communication campaigns that gain unfair share of attention by our perseverance in creativity and local insight understanding. We believe our creativity and challenger attitude brings higher value to our client brands, to our industry and the society.