- The Account Director is much less involved with the day to day running of the business than the account manager or account executive and more involved in strategic planning and providing marketing counsel to the clients. Ideally, concepts are the major focus while the AM & AE attend to business.
- Strong people skills are a must in this position
- Provide the best service to each allocated account and maximizes business potential within that account
- Contributes to the creation of world class creative work
- Engender the utmost respect, motivation and co-operation with co-workers within the agency and at the client
- Supervises and guides subordinates effective l in order that they can learn, and fully develop their own potential