Senior Account Executive / Consultant
A SAE/Consultant at Ruder Finn will have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the public relations industry. In addition to the SAE/Consultant’s responsibilities of managing a portfolio of clients and acting as a mentor and coach to the junior staff, the leader will take on additional responsibilities of driving new business development and supporting senior management. He/she will be expected to demonstrate strong multi-tasking skill and good track record in delivering quality work her/himself while managing several projects simultaneously, and assign responsibilities to co-workers to ensure client satisfaction. The middle-level leader will need to show a firm belief in teamwork and efficiency, actively coach and mentor team members to support their professional development, encouraging initiative and creativity and a high level of performance.
• Manage diverse accounts/projects mainly in premium auto industries on a day-to-day basis. Be responsible for all-round communications incl. proactive brand communications and reactive issue management.
• Contribute to strategic planning of communication concepts and initiatives in terms of corporate reputation and brand image.
• Keep posted on related macro-environment, industry updates, market dynamics and major auto players moves, and generate observation and intelligence.
• Ensure quality bilingual messaging, content/paperwork development such as proposal, press release, executive speech, briefing book, social copy, intelligence report, etc.
• Maintain smooth communications with media/KOLs in terms of media cooperation/events.
• Cultivate and build new and existing relationships with clients in order to identify and support new business development.
• At least 3-4 years’ experience in corporate communications – in an agency and/or auto industry
• Deep knowledge and experience in automotive and/or stakeholder industry and market
• Strong content (copywriting) development capability with content strategic planning sense and skill
• Great communication skill (client/media/vendor/internal communications) and presentation skill
• Practical experience in leading/managing projects to ensure quality delivery independently with minimum supervision
• Language skill: native Chinese, good command of English
罗德是全球性的整合传播咨询公司，1948年成立于美国纽约，在大中华区设有北京、上海、广州、深圳、香港五个办公室。目前，罗德传播集团旗下有罗德公关（Ruder Finn）、罗德奕远（RF Thunder）、罗德互动（RFI Studios）三大子公司。罗德汇聚海内外精英，致力于战略、创意、内容等领域，通过灵感启发、数据驱动、传播咨询和解决方案，为客户提供有意义、可衡量的商业成果，推动业务取得成功。我们在奢侈品、生活方式、医疗健康、汽车、旅游等领域树立了牢不可破的地位，屡获行业殊荣。